There’s a full midweek schedule in the Premier League – and you can watch goals as they go in on your mobile with the Sky Sports app.
Tuesday’s fixtures include Manchester United’s trip to Watford and Tottenham’s journey to Leicester, while Wednesday’s action sees leaders Manchester City take on Southampton, Arsenal host Huddersfield and Liverpool travel to Stoke.
With the Sky Sports app, you’ll be able to see goals within minutes of them hitting the back of the net, as well as match highlights from all 10 games – you’ll just need to log in with a free Sky iD for the full experience.
The Sky Sports mobile app is even better this season – here’s a reminder of the great action at your fingertips…
Watch the best goals from matchday 13 in the Premier League including Gylfi Sigurdsson’s strike against Southampton.
In-game Premier League highlights
The Sky Sports app is the place to watch all in-game Premier League goals outside the Saturday afternoon blackout window (2.45pm to 5.15pm).
Throughout last season, Sky Sports subscribers enjoyed in-game clips of Premier League goals and other major incidents exclusively by logging into our app.
But this season, as well as in-game goal clips (from all Premier League matches outside the Saturday 3pm window) for Sky Sports subscribers, our new timeline function for Sky Sports’ live Premier League matches allows you to navigate to the match incident you want to watch with a simple swipe.
Users without a Sky Sports subscription can still enjoy post-match Premier League highlights in the app shortly after the final whistle sounds, but you must log in.
How do I watch the goals during matches?
Our Sky Sports app shows:
- Highlights of all Saturday 12.45pm and 3pm Premier League games from 5.15pm
- Highlights of all other games regardless of kick-off time 15 minutes after the full-time whistle
- In-game clips and half-time highlights from all non-Saturday 3pm games
I don’t have a Sky Sports subscription. How can I watch?
Non-subscribers can still watch Premier League action on their mobile from 5.15pm – or 15 minutes after the full-time whistle – if you have a Sky iD.
Simply create a Sky iD for free and get access to the following:
- All match highlights available on the Sky Sports app from 5.15pm on Saturdays and 15 minutes after full-time for all other matches, and from midnight on skysports.com
- Round-ups, including best goals and a weekly best saves, showboats, players and funnies package will also be available
- Archive footage available from the Premier League vault
But remember, you’ll need a Sky iD. To create one, click here.